Simon Keller Ltd.
We focus on people - from head to toe. Our passion is the world of Footcare, Beauty, Medical, Hair and Wellness & Spa and our field of activity is the production and trade of specialized equipment and accessories for foot care and spa. We know that relationships are built on quality in both product and service and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible advice and support.
Simon Keller Ltd. was founded in 1971 by Simon Keller and is located in Burgdorf, Switzerland. About 130 employees are currently working for the company.
- Distribution / export
- Private label
- Private label manufacturer
Phone: +41 34 4200800
Fax: +41 34 4200801
- SwissFileCaps - the disposable sterile abrasive files allow to work more practically and faster.
- Swiss File – pedicure file with sterile, single packed abrasives for professional use.
- Wooden Pedicure Files – pedicure file made of Swiss beech wood. Coated on both sides with water resistant, antibacterial (sanitized®), abrasives.
- Clean – hygienic Footbath tub with disposable blister liners.
- Sterilizers for the instant sterilization of Laboratory instruments.
Wooden Pedicure Files – Customised printing of brand logos or addresses is available.
- SatisFeet - The natural Swiss made foot care product
- SatisFeet was developed in partnership with leading podologists and experts to adress the individual needs of all customers.
- SatisFeet impresses customers with its cutting-edge formulas, high-quality ingredients and innovative technologies with apple stem cells, which protect the skin against external influences
SatisFeet was developed in partnership with leading podologists and experts to adress the individual needs of all customers.
As a Swiss company, all SatisFeet products are produced in Switzerland as a matter of course and combine the best of what nature has to offer with state-of-the-art technology. SatisFeet impresses customers with its cutting-edge formulas, high-quality ingredients and innovative technologies with apple stem cells, which protect the skin against external influences.
Advantage for the pedicurist:
- One-in-a-lifetime purchase of the file
- Very practical as the abrasive does not have to be cleaned laboriously by hand
- Superior hygiene – this sterile version cannot be topped
Advantages for the client
Psychological plus. The clients see that the pedicurist works hygenically and that a new sterile abrasive is used for each client.
Advantages for the retailer
- Returning business, because this product is not just a one time sale !
- With the disposable abrasives follow-up orders can be generated
- Customer loyalty
- Reputations of competence in the field of hygiene